Titus Steelworks began operating in 2012, in a 20,000 sq. ft. plant located in Cartersville Georgia.
Titus Steelworks offers:
- Contract cutting, assembly, blasting and painting of both small and large orders
- Design and fabrication of high impact wear parts for all industries with sever wear problems including mines , quarries and construction equipment
- Design and fabrication of “Live Fire” training facilities for Swat, Military and Police as well as complete Kits for armoring cars, trucks, personnel vehicles and cash-in- transit.
- Blasting, painting and restoring parts, including construction and farm implements, and fabricated parts.
- Offering for sale high wear resistant and “Work Hardening” steel plates such as ENDURA, ENDURA DUAL, MANGANESE, DYNAMIC AR 500 and 600
While we are proud of the trust that our civil services place in our military-grade training components, these high-stress applications represent only the tip of the iceberg.
Titus Steelworks has been built upon a long-standing reputation of quality craftsmanship and unparalleled customer service, specifically our FAST TURN-A-ROUND time, which many find is often lacking in the modern industrial sector. We want to offer you more than just steel; we want to offer you solutions. This is one of the reasons why we provide a wide variety of services to both our own customers as well as other fabricators in the area, including contract plasma cutting, sandblasting, painting, and welding (Mig, Tig, and Sub Arc Welding).